- Bedrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
- Bathrooms 6
- Pets: No
- Wifi: Yes
At Knockcarrig House you will find your ideal balance between town and country. This property is surrounded by stunning meadows on the edge of 20 acres of private farmland, yet is less than a 5-minute drive to Killarney town.
Elegant country living awaits you at Knockcarrig House. Parts of the interior are drawn from the natural landscape-from the golden hue of hay in the Summer to the proud pink foxgloves found in the mossy stone ditches. Every bedroom has its own bathroom with two possessing both a separate bath and shower.
Located just off the N22 in the residential area of Lissivigeen, the house offers you the perfect base for touring the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Beara. Greenfields surround the house and in the Summer you will find cattle enjoying all that lovely grass that nature has to offer.
Enjoy fabulous feasts at a custom-designed 10 seater oak table found in the panoramic dining room which boasts mountain and meadow views. Relax in the evening with a good book in front of a roaring fire or challenge someone to a game of chess- the winner doesn’t have to do the dishes!
Knockcarrig House prides itself on its first-rate standards, from the quality of the facilities to the cleanliness of the house and the comfort of the bedding. Stay at the house and discover a sense of a simpler time in Ireland’s traditions, a lifestyle that strikes the perfect balance of town and country.
Whether you wish to explore Killarney’s lakes, climb its mountains, cycle its hills and valleys or stay put and enjoy the good life at Knockcarrig House, the choice is yours.
Key Features of the house
- 5 elegant bedrooms (sleeps 10)
- 5 en-suite bathrooms with separate showers, some also with a bathtub
- Splendid farmstead in a residential location, close to Killarney
- View of mountains or meadows from every room
- Modern, well-equipped kitchen with island
- Wood-burning stove and an open fireplace in kitchen and living room
- Geothermal central heating system
- Lots of parking space and more
• There is a minimum of a 3-night stay. • Price is indicative only. Ask for our rates or see our website for more information. • During the high season in July and August, the house is only available for weekly rentals. • Price includes/does not include utilities. e.g. Electricity, Heating, WIFI, etc. There are no hidden charges for guests staying at the house. • A security deposit of €300 is required
House / Bungalow
Near a Village / Town
Rural / Farm